CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20090522

my beautiful huby,,



i met a man who change my life..
in every way,, he’s nice and sweet.
whenever im with him,,

im happy and i always in a cloud 9..
he teached me a lot of things.
i did so many unusual things when im with him..
until now i still do..
he made me see new things in a different way.


i love all the same things he did.
i love him when he said he loves me,,
i love him when he told me his jokes,,
i love him when he called me at night just to hear my breath,,
i love him in every way..
he always calm me down when i have problems.
especially when we had fights..
even when we had fight,,
i still loves him.


i hope,, hope,, andd hope.
we always forever in love.


thanx God,,
andd thanx to huby.. :)


*i love you sOOO much huby…!






p/s: pray for us yaaa!
;p





0 cheesecake jujah: